What’s Better Than a Bike Ride on the Open Road?
Enjoy feeling the wind whip past you as you cruise down the highway, but you’re less enthusiastic about dealing with confusing insurance policies? We can help ease your mind and simplify your shopping process. We will gladly help you pick your perfect motorcycle insurance plan at the cheapest price. Our coverage includes:
Liability (bodily injury and property damage)
It is important to get sufficient coverage to cover the damages from an accident you cause to avoid a judgement from a lawsuit. Having enough coverage protects your personal assets.
Liability pays for damages caused in an accident where you were at fault:
- Bodily injury pays for medical payments and injuries to passengers as well as drivers in an accident you cause.
- Property Damage pays for any damage you cause to property such as the other drivers vehicle or vehicles, a traffic light a mail box, a fence etc.
Collision and comprehensive
It’s important to purchase collision and comprehensive together to ensure that your motorcycle is covered.
- Protects your ride.
- Collision coverage protects your motorcycle if you are driving and are hit by a vehicle or another object on the road.
- Comprehensive Coverage protects your motorcycle from theft, vandalism, and random acts of nature such as hail, flooding, fire, wild animals etc.
Additional discounts you may qualify for:
- Anti-lock brakes discount
- Anti-theft alarm discount
- Multi-unit discount
- Renewal discount
- Safe driver discount
- Safety course discount
- Accident forgiveness program
Uninsured/underinsured motorist Bodily Injury and Property Damage
Covers your motorcycle and medical expenses.
- Uninsured Motorist Bodily Injury covers you in the event of a car accident that is not your fault while the other party is not insured or has inadequate coverage. This coverage will pay for your medical expenses if you are injured in the accident.
- Uninsured Motorist Property Damage covers you in the event of a car accident that is not your fault while the other party does not have insurance coverage or has inadequate coverage. This coverage will pay for your bike if it is damaged in the accident.
Covers your medical bills and injuries
- The medical expenses of the injured driver and passengers on your motorcycle. There may also be coverage if you are injured by a bike as a pedestrian.
Provides protection for your accessories. You must, however, carry comprehensive or collision coverage on your policy. Accessories may include: saddlebags, backrests, seats, chrome pieces and CB radios. If needed, additional coverage can be purchased. Collision coverage provides protection for your helmet as well.
- Towing: If your vehicle needs a lift, we’ll tow it to a repair shop, the nearest gas station, or another preferred location.
- Vehicle lockout: If you get locked out of your vehicle, a technician will try to help. If you need a locksmith, we’ll help cover some of the cost
- Flat tire: If your vehicle has a spare tire ready to go, we can replace a flat. Otherwise, we’ll give you a tow.
- Dead battery: If your vehicle won’t start, we can jump start it.
- Emergency fuel service: If your car runs out of fuel, we’ll bring you enough so you can reach the nearest gas station and fill up there.