Looking for affordable auto insurance but not sure what coverage you need?
Our licensed agents are experts at customizing the right coverage for you at the cheapest prices. We shop and compare prices from over 80 programs to match you with coverage that fits your lifestyle. With Top One Insurance, insurance shopping is simple and affordable. Give us a call today to find out how much you can save on auto insurance.
With Top One Insurance, you get the right coverage for the cheapest price.
Liability (bodily injury and property damage)
It is important to get sufficient coverage to cover the damages you may cause to avoid a judgement from a lawsuit. Having enough coverage protects your personal assets.
Liability pays for damages you cause in an accident that’s your fault.
- Bodily injury pays for medical payments and injuries that you cause to passengers as well as drivers.
- Property Damage pays for any damage you cause to property such as the other drivers vehicle or vehicles, a traffic light a mail box, a fence etc.
Collision and comprehensive
Protects your vehicle. It’s very important to purchase collision and comprehensive together to ensure that your vehicle is covered.
- Collision Coverage protects your vehicle if you are driving and are hit by a vehicle or another object on the road. (Basically a car accident).
- Comprehensive Coverage protects your vehicle from theft, vandalism, and random acts of nature such as hail, flooding, fire, wild animals etc.
This coverage pays for aftermarket parts or added feature that you installed on your vehicle. These parts include aftermarkets rims and tires, custom stereo system, aftermarket body kits, engine modifications etc.
Insurance companies don’t cover aftermarket parts unless you add custom equipment coverage to your policy.
Don’t be left uninsured add coverage for your aftermarket parts.
Towing: If your vehicle needs a lift, we’ll tow it to a repair shop, the nearest gas station, or another preferred location.
Vehicle lockout: If you get locked out of your vehicle, a technician will try to help. If you need a locksmith, we’ll help cover some of the cost
Flat tire: If your vehicle has a spare tire ready to go, we can replace a flat. Otherwise, we’ll give you a tow.
Dead battery: If your vehicle won’t start, we can jump start it.
Emergency fuel service: If your car runs out of fuel, we’ll bring you enough so you can reach the nearest gas station and fill up there.
Uninsured/underinsured motorist Bodily Injury and Property Damage
Covers your vehicle and medical expenses.
- Uninsured Motorist Bodily Injury covers you in the event of a car accident that is not your fault while the other party is not insured or has inadequate coverage. This coverage will pay for your medical expenses if you are injured in the accident.
- Uninsured Motorist Property Damage covers you in the event of a car accident that is not your fault while the other party does not have insurance coverage or has inadequate coverage. This coverage will pay for your Vehicle if it is damaged in the accident.
- Covers your medical bills and injuries.
- The medical expenses of the injured driver and passengers in your car. There may also be coverage if you are injured by a vehicle as a pedestrian.
Rental car reimbursement
This coverage pays for a rental car if you are involved in an accident until your damaged vehicle is back on the road or until your coverage limit runs out, whichever comes first.
- Multiple Policy Discount
- Multi vehicle discount
- Advance renewal discount
- Low mileage or commute distance discount
- Hybrid Vehicle discount
- Occupational discount
- Experienced driver discount